University Agricultural Research

University Agricultural Research


Many universities have entered the agricultural research grid via the CSREES extension of the USDA. The Cooperative State Research, Education, and Extension Service (CSREES) is an agency within the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), part of the executive branch of the federal government. This agency helps land grant universities to help further their research in:

  • Agriculture and Food Biosecurity
  • Agricultural Systems
  • Animals & Animal Products
  • Biotechnology & Genomics
  • Economics & Commerce
  • Education
  • Families, Youth & Communities
  • Food, Nutrition & Health
  • International
  • Natural Resources & Environment
  • Pest Management
  • Plants & Plant Products
  • Technology & Engineering

MIDCO Global helps these universities by supplying them with necessary tools to help their research or by making their research easier. Our consultants are knowledgeable about what your needs are or even will be if you are new to the field. So don’t hesitate to contact us.

Start to grow with Midco...

15 + 15 =